Based in: Kaysone District, Savannakhet Province, Lao PDR.
The Xebanghieng Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of the Xebanghieng Project as part of WWF Laos’ Freshwater Programme. She/ he is responsible for ensuring the implementation of all project activities in respect to the donors’ agreement and MoUs, the harmony within the freshwater team and with the related other departments, liaising with the government counterparts for the daily coordination and for several important matters including MoUs, and managing all the program budget with efficiency and quality.
- Direct management of the Program Coordinator and the Administration Officer and dotted management of the Finance Officer based in Savannakhet;
- Provide guidance, coaching, and support to the project team and is ultimately responsible for completing their deliverables, ensuring smooth and regular coordination with the relevant staff of the Vientiane Office;
- Responsible for the project’s budgets, ensuring that the funds are used efficiently at all times, and according to the agreements with donors and internal rules and regulations;
- Review all work plans presented by the Programme Coordinator and project teams to ensure efficiency, provide support where needed;
- Responsible for networking with CSOs/ NGOs and other potential partners;
- Prepare 3/6-monthly and yearly technical reports against the approved work plans and budget plans, as per donors’ requirements and submit timely to the Freshwater Lead;
- Coordinate with the Government counterparts at central, provincials, and districts level;
- Report on activities’ implementation and project achievements to the Government counterpart at central, provincial, and districts;
- Monitor and review the quarterly and annual budget expenditure reports;
- Work closely with the Freshwater Lead to help keep track of the progress, document the lessons learned.
WWF-Laos can offer you One Year Contract duration with a possible extension. The Gross monthly salary of this position is (est.) LAK 21,304,102.00 / month.
How to Apply:
If you have the skills and experience and are interested in the Project Manager position mentioned, please email your Cover Letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org citing in the subject line ‘Xebanghieng Project Manager, WWF-Laos’.
Deadline for Applications: March 25, 2022. And a full Job Description of this position can be downloaded from this LINK.
WWF does not charge or accept a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.