Location: Based in Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Open for: Lao national only
Gross monthly salary: WWF-Laos offers competitive salary and benefits.
WWF-Laos is looking for a passionate Lao professional to support the Resource Mobilisation and Public Sector Partnership Coordinator to secure funding resources for new projects in support of WWF-Laos 2021-2025 Country Strategy and ensure efficient project information management to ease project implementation, and resource mobilization efforts.
- Supports mapping public and private donors and their priorities;
- Scout for possible funding opportunities and prepare summary notes to allow the Conservation Director, Resource Mobilisation and PSP Coordinator and relevant practice leads and project/programme managers (PMs) deciding on project development opportunities;
- Provide support in the preparation of proposal application in line with donors’ and WWF Network standards (narrative, budget, logical framework, work plan, risk register, etc.);
- Ensure that all projects (active and non-active) are correctly registered and updated within the WWF-Laos Project Compendium and relevant internal systems;
- Ensure that key project documents of all projects under development, active and upon closure are correctly archived in WWF-Laos Resource Mobilization Filing structure;
- Provide support in migrating WWF-Laos project data into WWF Network Grants Management System (GMS);
- Prepare and collate general and specific information on WWF-Laos activities as requested by donors/external parties, and other internal counterparts within the WWF Network.
- Degree in business management, conservation, development studies, political science or other relevant;
- Experience working with non-government organizations, and/or associations;
- Prior experience in developing and writing project proposals is an advantage;
- Good understanding of development partnerships, fundraising, donor strategies, functions and international relations;
- Familiar with conservation and natural resource management issues an advantage;
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn;
- Strategic thinking, networking and interpersonal skills;
- Presentation, communications, and public speaking;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Capacity to work remotely and with minimum supervision;
- Adhere to WWF’s values: Courage, Collaboration, Respect, and Integrity.
WWF-Laos can offer you: Contract duration: an initial 1 year with possible extension. Please note the compensation package will be aligned with local salary and benefits conditions, in line with our reward policy.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your application form which you can download it from this link https://www.wwf.org.la/about/work_with_us/, cover letter, and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org citing in the subject line of the position that you applied for.
Deadline for applications: 1 March 2023
WWF does not charge or accept a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.