Location: Based in Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Open for: Only for Local National
Gross monthly salary: WWF-Laos offers competitive salaries and benefits.
WWF-Laos is looking for a passionate Lao HR professional to support supports the People & Culture Department in the provision of high-quality and professional human resources services for WWF-Laos through the effective administration of the human resources system, processes, policies, and procedures including the HR Management system, Recruitment, and Training, Compensation and Benefits, etc.
- Provide admin support for staff recruitment, and new staff’s onboarding, ensure staff receive adequate information about the organization and its systems, policies, and procedures;
- Provide administration services in HR-related aspects including compensations and benefits, health and safety, contract management, monitoring of staff leave, correspondence, staff separation, etc. to ensure these are implemented effectively;
- Arrange logistics and coordinate relevant training programmes for all staff based on the approved training plan, conduct analysis of training evaluation and feedback to control the quality of training service providers;
- Coordinate with Admin Function to organize office social events;
- Support HR department in monitoring and performance review of policies and procedures to ensure they are known and correctly implemented by staff. Being the first point of contact for employees on HR-related queries;
- Act as Administrator of performance appraisal system, provide technical support to all staff on the process, track the progress and file the final appraisal form;
- Maintain an awareness of staff comments and any complaints to identify any areas that may need development or improvement;
- Maintain updated HR database and staff information, Organization chart, and personnel files; Provide HR information to monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reports;
- Carry out other assignments given by the Line Manager.
- University degree in HR Management, Organization Development, and business administration or in relevant fields, a bachelor’s degree is an advantage;
- 3 years of practical experience in human resources administration (5 years will be an advantage);
- Experience in monitoring the compliance of HR systems, policies, and procedures, preferably in the context of an international NGO;
- Experience working in multi-cultural environment is an advantage;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Presentation and communication skills;
- Organizing/planning, time management, and problem-solving skills;
- Detail focus, enthusiastic, friendly, and careful.
WWF-Laos can offer you a one-year contract duration with possible extension with industry-leading benefits and salary packages and ample opportunity for professional development.
How to Apply: Interested candidate please submit your application form which you can download it from this link https://www.wwf.org.la/about/work_with_us/, CV and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, citing in the subject line the position that you applied for.
Deadline for applications: 3 Feb 2023.
WWF does not charge or accept a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. We are an equal-opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.