Baseline Assessment Consultancy for Illegal Wildlife Trade (IWT) and Consumption in Sekong and Salavan Provinces for Carbon and Biodiversity Phase II (CarBi II) project.
CARBI (Biodiversity Conservation In The Central Annamites Through Ecosystem Protection) phase 2 is a transboundary project between Laos and Vietnam contributing to the protection, restoration, and sustainable use of ecosystems and the conservation of biological diversity in the Central Annamites Landscape with innovative and transformational conservation interventions that support the governments of Vietnam and Laos to meet their obligations under the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)
- IWT Baseline Assessment Report and recommendations
- Develop a user friendly wildlife crime data/information template which will be populated with the baseline information/data and provided to concerned law enforcement authorities to take the required enforcement action.
Terms of reference
Full terms of reference (ToRs) are attached and also available upon request by email to email@example.com
Submission of applications
Interested candidates are requested to submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application are including of:
- Preliminary research plan, including timelines;
- The proposed budget, including any reference of excluded costs (i.e. transportation, accommodation, interpretation);
- At least 2 reference letters from previous similar contracts.
- Cover letter and CV
Closing date: 20 December 2020